People Performance Group (PPG) was founded in 2006 by Larry Holm who is still the Director. PPG initially started as a Recruiting Firm and Human Resource Training firm but over the years, our service portfolio has grown to include Facility Management, Man Power outsourcing, Psychometric Tests with Ugandan norm groups, Team Building, and other Organisation Development services.
Over the years, PPG has grown to become a leading service provider firm with expert advice for human resource consultancy and integrated facility management (IFM). Some of the services we provide include Manpower outsourcing, recruitment, salary survey, and staff development i.e. team building, training, board assessment, performance management and other organisation Development procedures.
Education administrators help students to make sure that they have all they need to in school.to ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of higher, through a range of secretarial, administrative, supportive and financial duties.
Administrators should have quality assurance, budgetary/financial administration, project management or student management.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• handling correspondence
• organizing and servicing student requirements
• writing reports
• preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
• processing invoices
• purchasing equipment/other goods
• liaising with students, institutions, and external organizations
• helping with approvals and evaluation activities
• formulating and implementing regulations/policies
• timetabling and planning events
• administering and coordinating student recruitment, and assessment activities
The job can be busy at key times in the academic year, when some long hours may be necessary.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.